The advisory group exists to ensure Power The Fight have the highest quality of experience and expertise informing our work. The role is non-remunerated. Members of this group serve in an advisory capacity and have no decision-making responsibilities.
The role of the Power The Fight advisory group, as set out in the terms of reference, is to:
- Support Power The Fight in its mission to equip churches, schools, community and faith groups to better understand and respond to the issues around youth violence in the UK.
- Act as an advocate for Power The Fight’s work
- Advise on the development of Power The Fight’s strategy
- Ensure that the leadership team of Power The Fight are kept informed of major developments in their respective sectors
- Serve as a channel of professional advice within the areas of expertise represented on the group
- Offer insights and identify new opportunities and trends
- Create links between Power The Fight and the communities within the sector for whom our work has particular relevance