- Understand the role of criminal (county) lines in youth violence.
- Identify risk and behaviour indicators for the exploitation of young people.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the local safeguarding, police and support processes available.
- Analyse the protective factors that can be effective for prevention and learn about intervention tools.
- Investigate the connection between missing young people and exploitation.
Duration: 2 hours
Facilitator: Dr Grace Robinson, Black Box Research & Consultancy
Pastoral Support: We know that this can be a challenging subject for many people, for different reasons. At Power The Fight, we do our best to embed Trauma Informed Principles in all of our training and will work with you to identify the pastoral support needed to help you and your colleagues participate in this training in a safe way.
Cost: Please book a Training Conversation for more information.