- Identify the contexts in which women and girls are affected by youth violence.
- Understand the connection between VAWG and youth violence.
- Analyse how social norms make VAWG and youth violence possible and learn practical approaches to challenging this culture.
- Take in intersectional approach to understanding the challenges and barriers women and girls face.
- Identify services and forms of support that women and girls can be signposted to.
Duration: 2 hours
Facilitator: Laura Price, Power The Fight
Pastoral Support: We know that this can be a challenging subject for many people, for different reasons. At Power The Fight, we do our best to embed Trauma Informed Principles in all of our training and will work with you to identify the pastoral support needed to help you and your colleagues participate in this training in a safe way.
Cost: Please book a Training Conversation for more information.