- Understand the links between racial discrimination and the criminal justice system.
- Increase your cultural sensitivity around race issues.
- Analyse the unconscious racial biases in your organisation and how to dismantle them.
- Identify effective strategies help make traditional white spaces comfortable for people of colour.
- Space will be given to consider how your own practice can best address and support young people at risk or impacted by youth violence in regards to race.
Duration: 2 hours
Facilitator: Craig Pinkney, Solve CYVC
Pastoral Support: We know that this can be a challenging subject for many people, for different reasons. At Power The Fight, we do our best to embed Trauma Informed Principles in all of our training and will work with you to identify the pastoral support needed to help you and your colleagues participate in this training in a safe way.
Cost: Please book a Training Conversation for more information.