- An introduction to cultural sensitivity in three bitesize sessions.
- Perfect for school-wide CPD sessions throughout the year.
- Deepen your understanding of bias and its impact in your professional context.
- Reflect on the experiences of your students, parents/carers and staff in light of cultural sensitivity.
- Use case studies to apply learning and create an action plan to embed cultural sensitivity in your setting.
Duration: Three 1-1.5 hour sessions, delivered over a period of your choice.
Facilitator: PTF team
Pastoral Support: We know that this can be a challenging subject for many people, for different reasons. At Power The Fight, we do our best to embed Trauma Informed Principles in all of our training and will work with you to identify the pastoral support needed to help you and your colleagues participate in this training in a safe way.
Cost: Please book a Training Conversation for more information.