This training will enable you to create youth groups that are appropriately responsive to youth violence.
After this training you will be able to:
- Create a space where young people feel able to discuss the issues impacting them, including violence
- Understand how your setting can contribute to diverting young people away from violence
- Identify practical steps to adapt your youth group to meet young people’s needs
- Signpost young people to other agencies for specialist support
- Effectively respond to young people who have been directly impacted by youth violence
To register interest for this workshop please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org