This training will equip you with knowledge of the law around youth violence.
After this training you will be able to:
- Examine the role of the law in preventing youth violence
- Communicate this to young people so that they understand risk
- Advocate for young people’s legal rights and signpost to specialist organisations where appropriate
- Analyse the interplay between victim and perpetrator of young people involved in violence
- Identify opportunities to work with statutory services such as youth offending teams and the police
To register interest for this workshop please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org