This training will: Give you an introduction to the issues of child criminal and sexual exploitation.
After this training you will be able to:
- Understand the role of criminal (county) lines and sexual exploitation in youth violence
- Identify risk and behaviour indicators for the exploitation of young people
- Demonstrate knowledge of the local safeguarding, police and support processes available.
- Analyse the protective factors that can be effective for prevention and utilise intervention tools
- Investigate the connection between missing young people and exploitation
This forthcoming workshop with take place on 6th June 2019. To book your place go here